St Stephens Green
(5 minute walk approx)
St. Stephen's Green was enclosed in 1664. The 9 hectare (22 acre) park was laid out in its present form in 1880. Landscaped with flowerbeds, trees, a fountain and a lake, the green is dotted with memorials to eminent Dubliners. The 1887 bandstand is still the focal point for free daytime concerts in summer. A beautiful park at the top of Grafton Street. An ideal place to rest after a days shopping in town.