The Ark is a unique, purpose-built cultural centre in the heart of Dublin's Temple Bar, where children aged 2 -12 can explore theatre, music, literature, art, film, dance and more. The cultural centre has a programme of world class performances, exhibitions and creative workshops changes every few weeks, so children can expect a different experience every visit!
The Ark has the fantastic and unique aim of giving children the best opportunity possible to high quality cultural experiences.
11a Eustace St, Temple Bar, Dublin 2
+ 353 (01) 670 7788
Further Information on The Ark
- View all of The Ark Events
- For booking information
- Visit The Ark’s Gift Shop
The Ark: Where to Stay?
The Ark is located just a 15 minute walk from The Camden Court Hotel. Along with being within easy walking distance of the facility, the 4 star Camden Court Hotel also offers:
- Free secure onsite parking*
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to our fully equipped leisure centre which includes a 16 metre swimming pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, and gym
Click Here for our rates & availability.