The Convention Centre Dublin has 4 boardrooms and 11 meeting rooms to choose from. The CCD is the perfect place for intimate meetings and small events. Most of the small meeting rooms have wonderful views of the Dublin skyline and can be tailored to a range of seating styles. The Convention Centre opened its doors in September 2010 and has since hosted well over 1,400 events.
The CCD has won 34 industry awards, including most recently:
- 2017 UK Meetings and Incentive Travel (M&IT Awards), Best Overseas Conference Centre, Silver
- 2016 Docklands Business Forum Awards, Professional Services Award
- 2016 UK Meetings and Incentive Travel (M&IT Awards), Best Overseas Conference Centre, Gold
- 2015 UK Meetings Industry Marketing Awards (MIMAs), Best Integrated Marketing Campaign, Gold
- 2015 UK Meetings Industry Marketing Awards (MIMAs), Best Print Advertising Campaign, Silver
- 2015 UK Meetings Industry Marketing Awards (MIMAs), Best Website, Bronze
- 2015 UK C&IT Excellence Awards, Best Overseas Conference Venue
- 2015 UK Meetings and Incentive Travel (M&IT Awards), Best Overseas Conference Centre, Gold
The Convention Centre's reputation for excellence is simply incredible. Staff are experts in providing exceptional service to perfectly compliment the facilities which are found in the iconic building. Further to this, the Convention Centre Dublin is ideally located at just a 20 minute journey from Dublin airport.
The Convention Centre
Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
+ 353 (01) 856 0000
Intermag Dublin 2017 - 24th
Healthcare Leadership Masterclass 2017 - 27th
FutureScope 2017 - 10th
56th Annual ACI World Congress 2017 - 11th
Young Social Innovators - 11th
7th World Congress on Family Law & Children's Rights (WCFLCR 2017) - 4th
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - Conferring Ceremony - 7th
Society of Actuaries in Ireland - SAI Annual Convention 2017 - 8th
Data Summit - 15th
EBA Day Conference - 20th
28th International Nursing Research Congress - 27th
Dublin International Tattoo Convention - 4th
Dublin Comic Con 2017 - 12th
HUPO 16th Annual World Congress 2017 - 17th
World Financial SYmposium 2017 - 25th
Further Information on the Convention Centre Dublin
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get the CCD
The Convention Centre Dublin: Where to Stay?
The Camden Court Hotel offers a convenient central location with all the unexpected amenities included:
- Complimentary car parking, subject to availability
- Free Wi-Fi in all of our rooms
- Smart televisions as standard in every room
- Free access to our full leisure centre facilities; inclusive of a 16 metre swimming pool
The Camden Court Hotel is an ideal hotel choice should you be visiting Dublin on business, or if you are with family and friends. The Convention Centre Dublin is around a 20 minute walk from the hotel, or quickly accessible by a short taxi journey.
Booking direct offers the best rate guaranteed, along with exclusive packages to cater for a wide range of occasions.
View our rates & to check availability.