The Gaiety Theatre is a theatre on South King Street in Dublin, Ireland, off Grafton Street and close to St. Stephen's Green. It specialises in operatic and musical productions, with occasional dramatic shows.
The Gaiety Theatre is one of the most well-known venues. Every year it is the home of the famous Christmas Panto, which sees spectators from all around the country. Often a family Christmas tradition, the Christmas Pantomime at Dublin’s The Gaiety Theatre is well worth a visit.
The Gaiety Theatre
South King St, Dublin 2
+ 353 (0818) 719 388
Further Information on The Gaiety Theatre
- For a list of upcoming events in the Gaiety Theatre
- For information on groups and tours
- For information on the history of the theatre
The Gaiety Theatre: Where to Stay?
We are extremely fortunate to have The Gaiety Theatre within walking distance of us here at the Camden Court Hotel. The theatre is located around a 10 minute walk away from the hotel.
- Parking, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Access to our full leisure centre, including a swimming pool
- Central location